When shopping around for the perfect place to stay during a getaway, discerning travelers often have a lot of questions — and for good reason. After all, how else can you find out if a resort that you’re considering checks all the boxes and meets all of your needs?
Here at Grande Cayman Resort on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront, we’re always eager to answer any questions that prospective, upcoming, past or current guests may have, and the Frequently Asked Questions page on our website is designed to offer quick and easy answers to some of the questions we’re asked the most. Read on to check out the answers to some of our guests’ most common questions — and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have more!
Grande Cayman Resort is home to a long list of outdoor and indoor water amenities. Some of the highlights among them include:
– an outdoor pool and oceanfront pool deck
– an indoor pool and 250-foot lazy river
– the Silly Sub Waterpark for kids
– a three-story waterslide
– three indoor hot tubs and one outdoor hot tub
– the indoor Mushroom Kids’ Splash Pool
Additional amenities found on-site at Grande Cayman Resort include:
– an exercise room/fitness center
– fun games like giant chess and checker sets, shuffleboard, ping-pong, a rooftop miniature golf course
– the resort gift shop
– a number of on-property food and beverage options (see below)
Grande Cayman Resort’s on-site food and beverage options include:
– Due South at 72nd, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Turtle Bay Café, which is open for lunch
– Starbucks, with hours varying based on season
– a Tiki Bar on the oceanfront pool deck
In addition to bedroom(s) and bathroom(s), every room at Grande Cayman Resort is equipped with a hair dryer, an iron and ironing board, a safe, a mini-fridge, a coffee maker, free in-room coffee, TV(s), DVD player(s), and complimentary Wi-Fi. Some rooms feature an oceanfront balcony and a full kitchen (with silverware and dinnerware included).
Tripadvisor.com is a leading website used for Grande Cayman Resort guest ratings and reviews.
While the full list of Grand Strand attractions within 20 minutes of Grand Cayman Resort on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront is too long to include here, some of the nearby highlights include:
– The Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
– Broadway at the Beach
– Hollywood Wax Museum
– Myrtle Waves water Park
– Broadway Grand Prix Family Race Park
– Myrtle Beach Zip Line Adventures
– Family Kingdom
– Myrtle Waves Water Park
Yes. Free parking is available in our parking garage attached to the main resort building and in the open lot across the street.
Looking for answers to any other questions you may have about your stay at Grande Cayman Resort? Check out our FAQs page to get answers to some of the most often-asked questions travelers have about our oceanfront resort. And if you’ve still got questions, one of our friendly staff members would be glad to help — give us a call anytime at (855)-780-2009.
Looking for the perfect place to stay during your next Grand Strand getaway? Offering a broad range of comfortable accommodations and a long list of on-site amenities, Grande Cayman Resort on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront is ready to provide the ideal home base for your next coastal escape. Book your next vacation at Grande Cayman Resort today!