With the hectic holiday season upon us, it's a good time to start thinking about how you’ll recover from all the holiday stress and wintertime blues — your next vacation! Whether you and your crew prefer a relaxing winter retreat, a much-needed spring break or some hot fun in the summertime, Long Bay Resort is the place to reserve your next beach retreat, and now is the time. Cash in on huge savings by booking early, and make the loved ones on your shopping list happy for the holidays with the gift of a Myrtle Beach vacation. Here's a sampling of what you can look forward to during your 2017 stay at Long Bay:
* Holiday Stay: No need to wait for 2017 to start enjoying a Myrtle Beach vacation. Take advantage of our last-minute deals and steal away to the Grand Strand for Thanksgiving, Christmastime or even New Year’s. There are lots of holiday events scheduled for the final six weeks of the year, including parades, tree lightings, Christmas shows and New Year’s Eve fireworks. Start a new family tradition by celebrating the season at the beach and Long Bay Resort.
* Winter Retreat: There are lots of reasons snowbirds prefer Long Bay Resort. In addition to our beautiful oceanfront location in a quiet neighborhood, our indoor water facilities are among the best on the Grand Strand, giving guests a tranquil retreat from the wintertime blues. Cruise down our lazy river, splash in our pools and relax in our hot tubs and sauna on those chilly winter days while enjoying Long Bay’s lowest rates of the year.
* Spring Fever: The birds sing, the flowers bloom and Long Bay Resort buzzes with activity during the spring months, which are the perfect time of year to visit the Grand Strand after a long winter hibernation. Not only are the temperatures and festivities on the rise, but the crowds are still light enough that you and your crew have plenty of room on the beach and out on the town. The spring golf season is spectacular, and our package deals offer discounts on accommodations and tee times at more than 60 local courses.
* Summer Fun: Myrtle Beach is now a year-round destination, but the summers are what made it famous. From hot days on the beach and the cool waters of the Atlantic to the timeless nights on the amusement rides and watching fireworks explode over the ocean, Myrtle Beach is a summer family vacation tradition. And here's your chance to experience a classic summer getaway while saving big bucks by booking your summer vacation today.
* Sun & Fun Rewards: In addition to providing huge savings on accommodations and full access to our first-class amenities, Long Bay Resort sweetens the deal with free passes to some of the area's top attractions. Our Sun & Fun Rewards program includes passes to popular hot spots like Myrtle Waves, Broadway Grand Prix, Hollywood Wax Museum, the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Ripley's Aquarium, miniature golf and more. And if you prefer a quiet family night in your room, guests also receive free and unlimited DVD rentals just for being our guests.
For savvy holiday shoppers, the bottom line is, well, the bottom line. Long Bay Resort guests can save themselves a lot of time, trouble and money on Christmas shopping by booking a fun-filled family beach vacation that will have the lucky ones on your gift list counting down the days until their Grand Strand getaway. We look forward to hosting your party for a wonderful Myrtle Beach escape at Long Bay Resort.